We understand that moving home can be a stressful time, but don’t worry you can take us with you.
We’ll take care of your energy at your new home, simply:
1. Tell us when you’re moving
- Let us know the date you're no longer liable for the property, which will be either the date your tenancy ends or the date the sale completes.
- We also need to know who's moving into your old address. If you don't know, please provide the landlord or letting agent details (name, address, telephone number and email).
- Please send us your current email address or phone number and your forwarding address.
2. Give us your meter reading on the day you move
This is so we can give you as accurate a bill as possible. If you don’t give us a reading we will have to estimate your bill which may be less accurate than an actual meter reading.
3. Let us know if you want us to take over your supply at your new home
Let us know if you want to take Bristol Energy with you to your new home. You will just need to give us a meter reading when we take over the supply.
The moving out date must be within 5 days of today's date.
If you’re a prepayment customer:
Please also leave the key or card in your home when you leave. Please tell us you’re moving at least two working days before you leave. If you forget to tell us you’re moving we may continue to charge you until the new tenant or homeowner tell us that they’ve moved in.
If there is no prepayment device at your new house or flat and you wish to continue with Bristol Energy please contact us.
You can let us know by:
Through your online account. Just login to your online account.
Bristol Energy & Technology Services (Supply) Limited
1 Temple Quay,
Temple Back East,